Yes, if you have Medicare part B
We accept Medicare PART B. Private pay options are also available
Medicare will cover 80% of the allowed amount with the other 20% billed to the patient’s secondary insurer, the same as the physician’s office.
Not as the Primary insurance, it is accepted as a secondary to Medicare.
Yes. Rates start at $250.00 payable by cash, check or credit card.
Home doctor visits can typically be scheduled within 24-48 hours (during the week) of receiving your call. However, there are some exceptions so please call Doctors House Calls to set up a exact schedule times.
Home doctor visits can typically be scheduled within 24-48 hours (during the week) of receiving your call. However, there are some exceptions so please call the Doctors House Calls location in your area for exact schedule times.
Your health care needs will determine house call frequency. If you are sick and experiencing issues, your doctor will see you more often. Your Doctors House Calls physician will create a plan with you for your overall management of health.
Our mobile healthcare services prevent many urgent needs by seeing patients on an appropriate follow-up basis. When needed, we can usually get to your home for urgent needs with 24-48 hours.
We offer basically the same health care services you would receive in a doctor’s office setting including physical examinations, laboratory services, diagnostic testing and mobile x-ray.
DHC works with all the local area hospitals and will continue your health care before, during and after your hospital stay.
9-5, Mon thru Fri. After hours and weekends can be arranged under special circumstances.
Yes, Medicare beneficiaries have the right to choose the doctor of their choice at any time.
We do not make emergency visits. If it’s an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. We are not a 911 service.